- UL and cUL listed, NEMA/EEMAC Type 1 metal junction boxes house and protect power and/or communication wiring. May be used as outlet boxes, junction boxes, pull boxes, cutout boxes or wiring troughs in commercial, industrial and plant type environments.
- Variety of covers, hinges and latching devices provide security required. Surface mount or flush mount covers can be secured to the box with screws or a variety of hinges including formed, lift-off, piano and butt hinges to provide protection against accidental contact with enclosed equipment or wiring.
- UL and cUL listed in a range of sizes. Like SpecMate wireway and cable tray, the enclosure line was designed to meet special size requirements. A range of sizes, from 4" to 120" [102mm to 3 meters] wide, 4" to 48" [102mm to 1220mm] tall and 3" to 24" [76mm to 610mm] deep is available made-to-order typically within 1 week of receipt of the order plus shipping time. No minimum order applies.
- Choose from painted steel, galvanized steel, aluminum or stainless steel. SpecMate enclosures are available standard in ANSI 61 gray powder coated steel and made-to-order in G90 galvanized steel, aluminum alloy 5052-H32 and stainless steel to meet most general indoor application needs.
- Standard and custom knockout configurations to accommodate all sizes of conduit. Special cut-outs and Knockouts to accommodate the entry and exit of various types of conduit provided on request — just tell us where you want them!
- Extra grounding lugs and ground screws provided in the base. SpecMate enclosures are made-to-order to customer specifications to meet your specific application needs.
- Electro-static powder coat paint finish available in wide variety of colors. Who says enclosures have to be dull? Designed to be used with other Wiremold wire management systems, SpecMate Type 1 Enclosures can be painted to match the Ivory V4000® Series or Nonmetallic 5500 and 5400 Series raceways for an aesthetic, low-profile presentation or in a rainbow of colors as bold and brilliant or soft and subtle as you want!