- Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point-of-use. A wide selection of data and bezel options available for use with Ortronics® TracJack® and Series II devices.
- 1 1/4" and 1/2" [32mm and 12.7mm] conduit stems. Additional space to accommodate communication cables.
- Two service head sizes. Offers flexibility of a lower cost, lower density option. Can configure service head exactly to workstation requirements.
- UL Listed and UL Fire Classified to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for tile, terrazzo, and the future UL requirement under UL514A and UL514C for the scrub water exclusion test for carpet and wood floors. This future requirement takes effect in June, 2003.
- Multiple service capability. Allows for power and communication services in one unit. Eliminates the cost of a second poke-thru device to accommodate additional power and communication services.
- Variety of faceplate configurations available. Flexibility to configure service fittings to meet workstation requirements now and in the future, reducing overall life cycle costs.
- "Step-on-it" installation. Allows quick and easy installation without the need for additional fasteners.