- Largest capacity poke-thru devices on the market. The 6AT Series is designed for a 6" [152mm] core hole and provides up to two and one-half (2 1/2) gangs of power, communication, or A/V capability. The 8AT Series is designed for an 8" [203mm] core hole and provides up to four (4) gangs of power, communication, or A/V capability.
- Recessed devices. All power, communication, and A/V devices are recessed below floor level, providing maximum protection and device longevity.
- Open system design provides maximum flexibility for
power and communication device configurations. Both
the 6AT and the 8AT Series accept a wide variety of industry standard power, communication, or A/V devices from
- Die-cast aluminum cover assemblies. The new Evolution Series poke-thru design includes all metal die-cast aluminum cover assemblies, with two unique spring-loaded slide egress doors. No clumsy flip lids to get broken or cause an added trip hazard. These new covers are available in standard finishes of brass, gray, black, nickel and bronze, offering a wider range of aesthetic options.
- Flush tile version cover assemblies. A flush style cover for tile applications allows the Evolution Series Poke-Thru Devices to be adjusted to the same level as the top surface of the floor covering. The tile cover is designed to be used in higher traffic applications, where a low profile is a must.
- Added furniture feed capacity. The 6ATCFF Series
Poke-Thru Device offers the largest dual service furniture
feed capability on the market.
- Audio/Video unit. The 6AT Series is available in a dedicated A/V version. Prewired with one 20A duplex receptacle and designed to accept the Extron® Electronics AAP and MAAP Series device lines. The 8AT Series is also compatible with Extron AAP and MAAP devices.
- TopGuard Protection. All Evolution Series Poke-Thru Devices like every Wiremold/Legrand Poke-Thru Device
meets and exceeds UL scrub water exclusion requirements
for tile, carpet, and wood covered floors.
- Meets ADA Accessibility Guidelines. Wide trim flange is designed to meet the ADA Accessibility Guidelines as it pertains to ADA Standard 4.5 which addresses changes in floor and ground surface levels. The poke-thru trim flanges are beveled so the slope is no greater than 1:2 ratio.
- Suitable for use in air handling spaces. In accordance with Sec 300-22(C) of the National Electrical Code.
- “Step-on-it” installation. Quick and easy installation without the need for additional fasteners or a second installer.
- UL Listed and UL Fire Classified to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. UL Fire rated for up to 2-hour rated floors maintains the fire classification of the floor.
- Click here to visit the Evolution sitelet, where you can configure the Evolution Poke-Thru device to your own custom specifications.