- Durable PVC construction. Allows for use in both wood floors and slab-on-grade concrete floors. For concrete floor installations, use the available add-on conversion kit which provides mud cap and conduit hubs.
- Complete assemblies. A variety of assemblies are available for specific applications for fast and easy installations. Each assembly includes the box, receptacle, cover assembly, and hardware.
- Wide selection of covers. Forged solid brass covers accommodate a full range of power and communication devices and are available for both tile and carpet applications. Covers are included with assemblies or are available separately to provide installation and changeout flexibility.
- TopGuard protection. An integral design which keeps out water, dirt, and debris from the power of communication compartments. Meets and exceeds the new UL scrub water exclusion requirements.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point of use. A wide selection of data and bezel options are available for use with Ortronics TracJack and Series II devices.
- Boxes and covers have been listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. to their standards UL514A, 514C, and 514D, and to Canadian standard C22.2.