- Locking tabs help secure box to floor panel. This allows for quick and easy installation.
- Units can be prewired for power. Prewired units reduce labor costs for field installation.
- Large multi-compartment boxes. Provides adequate wiring capacity and easily isolates power and communication services.
- Boxes have several different depth profiles. These profiles allow the end-user to meet different raised floor depth requirements.
- Flexible box designs. Allow the end-user to configure services where they want and need them.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point-of-use.
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Meets NEC Section 300-22(C). The AC,AF, and SAF series are suitable for use in air handling spaces and raised floor plenums.