- TopGuard Protection. Integral design component that prevents water, dirt and debris from entering power and communication compartments. Whenever you see the TopGuard protection icon on any Wiremold product, you’ll know it meets and exceeds UL scrub water exclusion requirements for tile and carpet floors.
- UL Listed and UL Fire Classified to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for tile and terrazzo. Includes the new UL requirements under UL514A and UL 514C for the scrub water exclusion test for carpet and wood floors.
- RC9AM2 Flush Style Furniture Feed Series provides a combination 1 1/4" and 2" trade size conduit opening in cover. UL Listed for both power and communication furniture feed applications.
- RC9AM2 Flush Style Furniture Feed Series accepts up to 36 UTP cables. Reduces overall project costs by eliminating the need for additional poke-thru devices in high capacity, modular furniture applications.
- “Step-on-it” installation. Quick and easy installation without the need for additional fasteners or a second installer.
- Suitable for use in air handling spaces in accordance with Sec. 300-22 (C) of the National Electrical Code.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point-of-use.