- Modular system design, with flexible metal clad cables that plug into each other. Save up to 60% on labor installation compared to pipe and wire or BX and J-box wiring.
- Modular components.Provides system flexibility. Can reuse and relocate components easily. Relocation cost is reduced.
- Plug-in components. Can reuse and relocate components easily. Relocation cost is reduced.
- Pin and sleeve contact design. Provides reliability of electrical connections. Allows "First-to-Mate, Last-to-Break" which reduces potential electrical shocks.
- System components rated for 20 amps and tested to 480 volts. Available in 10-Wire 10ga. or 10-Wire 12ga.
- Designed for up to six circuit maximum in the 8-10 wire power applications. Provides a wide variety of labor savings wiring solutions.
- 10-Wire Systems available. Provides a flexible wiring solution for the more demanding workstation power requirements, e.g. extra neutral, isolated ground, and up to six phase conductors.
- Audible locking feature. Ensures that there is soid contact between connectors.
- A system integrator. Will interface with various wire management solutioins: Poke-Thru Systems, Tele-Power® Poles, rased floor boxes, and surface raceways for additional labor savings and flexibility.
- Modular wiring system utilizes a standard stranded MC cable which incorporates a #10 neutral on both the 12 & 10 gauge system.
- Meets NEC Section 300-22(c). Products are suitable for use in air handling spaces and raised floor plenums.