- Hinged lid. Provides access to make connections and can
be closed during use making the portal unobtrusive.
- Finish options. Choose the finish of the flip-top lid.
- Cover options. Choose either flush or contoured. Both
options are available with a decorative, recessed area
that can accept a wide range of laminates and veneers.
- Configurable. Choose the communications requirements
from the latest UTP to video and fiber optics.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry
standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of
manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically
pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video
applications at the point of use
- Gasketed Receptacle. 15A spec grade receptacle is dust
and moisture resistant.*
- Installation flexibility. Unit is plug-ended or field-installable.
- Flush. When closed, the unit does not interfere with the
- Cable management. A separate component provides for
cable management under the surface.
- Sturdy cover. Lids are die cast to withstand use and abuse.
- Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.