- FiberReady ™ 2" [51mm] fiber optic fittings. The FiberReady Series of corner and tee fittings are UL verified for a 2" [51mm] bend radius and exceed the recommendations of EIA/TIA 569A. These fittings provide cable protection in both lay-in and pull-through cable installations.
- Steel raceway. Provides superior strength for any dry location.
- Single- and dual-compartment attractive low profile raceway design. Provides functionality and flexibility with aesthetics for single or dual service applications.
- Ivory ScuffCoat ™ finish. Tough durable ScuffCoat finish makes a scratch-resistant surface that can be painted.
- Complete line of fittings. Provides complete wiring solution and allows for interconnection between raceway systems.
- Inline field-configurable receptacles. Receptacles can be installed at any point along the raceway without a box.
- Inline 106 frame data outlet. A wide variety of data modules can be installed anywhere along the raceway run without a box.
- Single- and dual-gang device boxes. Now you can wire devices into the raceway system, making a V2400 System an excellent choice for communication wiring.
- Over the raceway boxes. Provides tremendous labor savings. Boxes mount over continuous run of raceway base eliminating the need to cut raceway when locating devices.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point of use.