- Steel Raceway. Provides superior strength for any dry location installation.
- Compact, low profile appearance. Requires minimal space.
- Available in Ivory ScuffCoat or gray baked enamel finish. The durable ScuffCoat provides a durable, scratch-resistant finish while the gray baked enamel compliments the décor or can be painted.
- Full range of fittings. Provides a complete wiring solution.
- Single-and-dual-gang boxes. Wire devices into the raceway system or protect a ®Plugmold strip with a surge or GFCI device.
- Factory wired ®Plugmold sections available in 3’, 5’, and 6’ lengths with 15A receptacles installed in cover. Ideal for short runs requiring additional outlets in electrically busy areas.
- Single, alternating circuit, and isolated ground receptacles. Meets virtually any job requirement.
- Choice of receptacle spacing. Center spacing between receptacles of 6”, 9”, 12”, and 18”.
- Snapicoil harnesses of prewired receptacles in 48’ and 50’. Eliminates multiple splicing, speeding up installation on long runs.
- Snapicoil harnesses offer a choice of receptacle spacing. Center spacing between receptacles of 12”, 18” and 30”.
- Customization available. All products can be modified to accommodate virtually any application.