- Shares cover plates with the ALA3800 Series.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point of use.
- FiberReady 2" bend radius inserts. Provides a 2" [51mm] bend radius for Fiber Optic / UTP installations.
- Satin anodized finish. Has an aesthetically pleasing appearance that resists rust, corrosion and fading.
- Dual channel and dual cover. Allows access to one service at a time.
- Removable cover and precut device plates. Provides easy access to wiring and maximum flexibility for adding or relocating outlets and circuits.
- Broad range of standard fittings. Accommodates many site situations from internal and external elbows to flat tees.
- Accommodates standard electrical wiring devices. Accommodates most installations including single outlets, duplex outlets, NEMA-Locking outlets, GFCI outlets, and Sentrex ® surge protected outlets.
- Available prewired. Manufactured to specified job site lengths, raceway comes ready to install (includes installation details). Jobs can be packaged by room, area, floor, or building and shipped per your job site requirements.
- Electrical device identification for prewired raceway. Eliminates guesswork or time-consuming tracing of circuits and speeds additions and renovations.
- Custom prewired options available. D ry powder coat paint, custom device openings.
- UL and cUL Listed multioutlet assemblies. File E68073 Guide PVGT. Fittings: File E121188 Guide RJPR. Meets Article 380 of NEC and meets Section 12-3032 of CEC.
- UL and cUL Listed component raceway. File E73943 Guide RJBT. Fittings: File E74243, Guide RJPR. Meets Article 386 of NEC and meets Section 12-1600 of CEC.
- UL5 and ADA compliant. Raceway and fittings meet UL5 specifications and can be installed in conformance with ADA requirements.