- Structurally locking base and cover design. Superior protection against overt, covert, and surreptitious attacks. Eliminates the need for distributed locking mechanisms.
- Seams located on the front of the raceway. Improves visual detection of attempts to penetrate the raceway along the base or cover. Speeds system inspections.
- Mounting brackets offset raceway from wall. Provides full 360° visual inspection of the raceway system and speeds system inspections.
- Limited access. Only access points to the system are through cable pull boxes or access enclosures that are secured by GSA approved hardened padlocks.
- Fittings overlap. Raceway covers slide onto base assemblies and overlap the “male-ended” fittings providing additional protection at every seam.
- Universal fittings. 2X2 and 1X1 Raceways have universal tee and elbow fittings reducing the number of components needed and speeding installation time.
- Feeder channels. In addition to the 4 3/4" x 1 3/4" [121mm x 44mm] raceway, Data-Fense Secure Raceway System also includes two sizes of feeder channels with a full selection of fittings that provide a higher level of systemwide protection, are easier to inspect, and are more aesthetically pleasing than conduit.
- 2" [51mm] bend radius. All systems retaining 2" [51mm] bend radius compliance for use with multiple cable types.
- Aesthetically pleasing. Stocked color is fog white. Custom colors for Data-Fense Secure Raceway System match the colors offered for 4000 Series Raceway.
- Durable and Secure. Raceway, channels, fittings and enclosures of the Data-Fense Secure Raceway System are constructed of durable heavy gauge steel that meets hardened carrier Protection Distribution System (PDS) guidelines for use in protective pathways for critical data networks.
- Factory-welded raceway adapters. Enclosures have factory-welded raceway adapters which provide more security and speeds inspection time by eliminating the need to open enclosures for inspections.