- Innovative profile. Accommodates greater wiring capacity and has a more aesthetic appearance than conventional box-shaped profiles. Design allows for more efficient use of raceway capacity and provides 1/3 more wiring capacity than conventional raceways including Wiremold 4000 Series™ Raceway.
- Broad range of standard fittings. Reduces the number of SKUs required for inventory making ALDS4000® Series Raceway easier to specify, order, and inventory.
- Dual cover raceway. True separation of services allows data and power installers to access their respective
- Full capacity channels. Power and data can be fed
through either raceway channel, with special cross-over
fittings available to maximize raceway capacity and
maintain separation of services.
- Room to grow. Generous bend radius and increased
raceway capacity support newer and larger capacity
Cat 6a cables. Raceway accommodates increased power
and data requirements in installations.
- Meets or exceeds industry standards. Conforms to UL, NEC, and NEMA standards and EIA/TIA recommendations.
- Durable satin anodized finish. Has aesthetically pleasing appearance that resists corrosion and fading. Available in custom colors.
- Patent pending. 4000 Designer Series Aluminum Raceway profile and components are petent protected.
- One-piece base and divider. One-piece design
reduces installation time.
- Hardware included. Each ten-foot [3.04m] section of base includes wire clips (8 clips, 4 pre-installed) and a pair of Adjust-to-Fit™ couplings. Adjust-to-Fit™ couplings are also included with all raceway fittings.
- Easy to install. Adjust-to-Fit™ couplings (included) provide up to four inches [102mm] of lateral adjustment, eliminating the need for precision cuts and reducing waste caused by measuring errors.
- Cable bend radius control. No need to order special fittings to meet bend radius compliance standards. All fittings include cable bend radius control and meet
the specifications for Fiber Optic and UTP/STP cabling
and exceed the TIA 569 requirements for communications pathways.
- Activations accept industry-standard devices and
device plates. Compatible with a full-range of wiring, data, and communication products.
- Available prewired. ALDS4000® Series Raceway can be ordered factory prewired saving installation time and money. Jobs are packed to individual job requirements and delivered on schedule to the job site.
- Streamlined design. Downward-facing activations provide a clean, streamlined appearance (Prewired).
- Visual circuit identification system included. No need to order additional labels or marking systems (Prewired).
- Unique downward-facing activations. Large bend radius for data cables and activations, streamlines the raceway appearance, and provides increased protection for both activations and cabling. Only raceway system that offers this feature (Prewired).