- FiberReady 2" [51mm] Fiber Optic radius fittings.
The FiberReady fittings snap onto raceway overlapping
base and cover to insure an aesthetic installation.
Fittings are UL verified for a 2" [51mm] bend radius
and exceed the recommendations of TIA/EIA-569.
These fittings provide cable protection in both lay-in
and pull-through cable installations.
- Available in three compartments with breakaway
dividers or undivided with optional movable dividers.
Low-voltage and power wiring can be run in the same
raceway. Flexible for future moves and changes.
- Large cable capacity in a low profile design. Blends
aesthetically with any decor.
- Devices can be mounted in-line, offset or combined.
No need to remove dividers or install boxes to mount
devices, eliminates unnecessary labor. Up to four
separate services can be installed in the same location.
- Datacomm connectivity options. Accepts industry
standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of
manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically
pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video
applications at the point of use.
- Full series of face plates are available for power,
data, voice, and video applications. Industry standard
devices and face plates can also be mounted.
- Made of rugged durable PVC material. Lightweight
and easy to cut. Meets UL flammability requirements.
UL Listed approved for up to 600 volts. Paintable using
latex paint. Easy to clean.
- Supplied in standard 8-foot lengths. Installs quicker.
Fewer joints to cover. Consult factory for custom colors
- Offered in ivory and white finishes. Blends with