- Low profile base mold design. Raceway can serve as an aesthetically pleasing molding which eliminates the need for additional finishing work.
- Dual channel raceway. Power and low-voltage can be run in same raceway.
- PVC and wood veneer finishes. Attractive finishes to blend with any decor.
- Modular device brackets and faceplates. New and emerging power or communications technologies can be adapted or updated without major construction to reduce overall life cycle costs.
- Made of durable PVC material. Lightweight and easy to cut. Meets UL flammability requirements and is UL Listed/CSA Approved for up to 600 volts.
- Patented safety interlock system on covers. Offers additional safety for home applications.
- Full line of fittings and accessories. Fittings snap onto base and overlap to cover seams for quick and easy installation.
- Eight-foot lengths. Installs quickly by one person with fewer joints to cover. Consult factory for custom lengths.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point of use.