- Choice of material. AnySize Raceway can be
manufactured from steel, stainless steel, anodized
aluminum, or painted aluminum.
- Multi-compartment metal raceway. Available with
one to four compartments with dividers placed
according to requirements. Excellent for applications
where multiple services are being utilized.
- Dual-cover option. Available with two separate covers
on a common base. Allows access to communications
cables without the need for disabling power.
- Wide range of sizes. Sizes ranging from 2 1/2"
to 10" [64mm to 254mm] wide and 1" to 5"
[25mm to 127mm] deep. Raceway must have
a width greater than its depth.
- Powder-coat finish. Select from a broad range of
colors. Powder-coat provides a durable scratch
- Large capacity compartments. Ideal for overhead,
open space and raised floor applications as a header
or feeder. Support raceway on 5' [1.5m] centers, and
fittings as appropriate.
- Raised device plates. Maintain cable fill and
recommended bend radius at activations.
- FiberReady 2" [51mm] Fiber Optic / Category 5
radius fittings. All fittings are available with 2"
[51mm] radiused corners to maintain recommended
minimum bend radii. Provides cable protection in
both lay-in and pull through cable installations. Fill
capacity is maintained throughout the system by
using FiberReady fittings.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry
standard and proprietary devices from a wide
range of manufacturers to provide a seamless
and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data,
audio, and video applications at the point of use.
- Optional extra security. Tamper resistant system for
applications where preventing access is critical.
- Narrow raceway can still be activated. Special fittings
allow devices to be installed offset from the raceway.
- Improved aesthetics. Device plates are designed to
overlap adjacent covers.