- Adjustable mounting brackets. Mount box in 1/2" [12.7mm], 5/8" [15.9mm], 1" [25mm], and 1 1/4" [32mm] wall applications with these brackets.
- Feed a room. The box feeds our large raceway systems with one drop location (WSA42-4 Box only).
- Color options. White and ivory faceplates, trim rings, and Activate devices available to match decor.
- Dividers. The field installed barriers provide shielding to allow communications and power in one in-wall box.
- Knockouts. Accommodates 1/2", 3/4", 1", and 1 1/2" [12.7mm, 19mm, 25mm, and 38mm] openings.
- System flexibility. Expand the system by removing device mounting bracket and pull wire into surface raceway (WSA42-4 Box only).
- 5507 Series faceplate compatible. Common to many Wiremold systems, these aesthetically pleasing faceplates are readily available.
- Accommodates multiple services. Housing power and communications services in one box eliminates multiple drops and uneven faceplates on the wall.
- Available fiber storage spool. Holds 18" [457mm] of excess cables for future use.
- Helps reduce installation time. Compared to installing multiple boxes for power and communications, install one WallSource box for quicker installation.
- Aesthetically pleasing. Using one box eliminates multiple, uneven faceplates on the wall.
- Open architecture device mounting bracket. Accommodates industry standard devices and faceplates (WSA42-4 Box only).
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point of use.