- Common covers. Shares cover plates with the ALA4800 Series.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point of use.
- FiberReady 2" bend radius inserts. Provides a 2" [51mm] bend radius for Fiber Optic/Cat 5 installations.
- Satin anodized finish. Has an aesthetically pleasing appearance that resists rust, corrosion, and fading.
- Removable cover and pre-cut device plates. Provides easy access to wiring and maximum flexibility for adding or relocating outlets and circuits.
- Broad range of standard fittings. Accommodates many site situations from internal and external elbows to flat tees.
- Accommodates standard electrical wiring devices. Accommodates most installations, including single outlets, duplex outlets, NEMA-locking outlets, GFCI outlets, and our Sentrex ® surge protected outlets.
- Custom prewired options available. Dry powder coat paint,custom device openings.
- Available prewired. Manufactured to specified job site lengths, raceway comes ready to install. Jobs can be packaged by room, area, floor, or building and shipped per your job site requirements.
- Electrical device identification for prewired raceway. Eliminates guesswork or time-consuming tracing of circuits and speeds additions and renovations.
- UL and cUListed multioutlet assemblies. File E68073 Guide PVGT. Fittings: File E121188 Guide RJPR. Meets Article 380 of NEC and meets Section 12-3032 of CEC.
- UL and cUL Listed component raceway. File E73943 Guide RJBT. Fittings: File E74243, Guide RJPR. Meets Article 386 of NEC and meets Section 12-1600 of CEC.
- UL5 and ADA compliant. Raceway and fittings meet UL5 specifications and can be installed in conformance with ADA requirements.