- Accommodates high density communication cabling for networks and phone systems.
- Prewired raceway. Manufactured to specified job site lengths, electrically prewired and assembled – ready to install. Reduces on-site installation time and costs.
- Snap fit cover. Provides maximum flexibility for adding or relocating circuits, data openings or electrical devices. Side removal slots limit visibility of any accidental marring during cover removal.
- Durable, architectural clear anodized finish. Wipes clean and resists corrosion. Also available in over 180 standard baked powder epoxy colors or custom colors.
- Accommodates all electrical wiring devices and full-size communication faceplates. Accepts single, duplex, NEMA-Locking, GFCI and Sentrex ® surge protection outlets and most communication activation devices.
- Mitered standard fittings. Provides a complete installation.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point of use.
- Jobs can be packaged by area, floor, or building and shipped per job site requirements. Reduces on-site installation time and costs.
- UL5 and ADA Compliant. Raceway and fittings meet UL5 specifications and can be installed in conformance with ADA requirements.
- UL Listed multioutlet assemblies. File E68073 Guide PVGT, Fittings: File E121188 Guide RJPR. Meets Article 380 of NEC and meets Section 12-3032 of CEC.
- UL and cUL Listed component raceways. File E73943 Guide RJBT, Fittings: File E74343 Guide RJPR. Meets Article 386 of NEC and meets Section 12-600 of CEC.